You or your organization can participate in multiple ways:
- Attend our Annual General Meeting to learn more about the program and how you may wish to be involved.
- Participate as a Mentor in our courses to help trainees identify key challenges/opportunities in controlled release and provide feedback on the solutions they develop.
- Participate as a Mentor in our Mentorship Circle to give practical career and personal advice to trainees.
- Provide a co-op or on-site hands-on training experience for a ContRoL trainee. We will help you attract funding to partially or (when possible) fully subsidize such positions – contact us for more information.
- Partner with us to organize events promoting controlled release science and/or networking (in collaboration with the Canadian Chapter of the Controlled Release Society to provide your organization with national exposure).
- Collaborate with us scientifically to develop joint projects in which the creativity, design thinking, and diverse interdisciplinary technical skills of ContRoL investigators and trainees can help you solve your controlled release challenges in medicine, agriculture, food sciences, personal care, and other areas in which controlled release is of importance.
Please complete the form below for more information – or connect with us via LinkedIn to learn more!